The Zanfha Charitable Trust is a voluntary, non-profit, non-religious, non-political grant giving and fundraising charity. It is registered with The Charity Commission. Registered Charity Number 1147701
It is also registered with the National Council for Voluntary Organisation [NCVO]. Our membership number is 10804.
- To raise funds for charitable purposes and organisations of our choosing that are of benefit to the community in the UK and abroad, and in particular, young people, the advancement of education, the protection of health and the relief of poverty, distress and sickness.
- To promote and organise co-operation in the achievement of the above purposes and to that end to collaborate with council representatives of the voluntary organisations and statutory authorities within the area of benefit; provided that in carrying out these fund-raising purposes, The Zanfha Charitable Trust will seek to raise money for organisations that challenge all forms of oppression and inequality and to give priority to working with people whose full participation in society is limited by economic, political and social disadvantage.
- To raise funds and invite and receive contributions for our projects
- To establish a volunteer database of family and friends and to utilise these volunteers for our fundraising events / activities.
- To breakdown barriers between and within various communities by establishing fundraising events which promote integration.